Thursday, May 8, 2008

FURNY'S TIME


Daily my time is distributed in the next form:

  • The 78% on my time I go to the university to learn a lot of things which will be good to my future. I study in Berufsakademie and I like a lot my career especially Human Resources and International Business there for I know English is very important for me.
  • The 11% of my time I spend with my family especially with my parents, my sisters and cousins. With them I watch films on the cinema or on the house. Besides we like to travel to Loja, the place where my father was born, there we walk a lot.
  • The 9% on my time I spend going out with my friends, now I am close to my berufsakademie’s friends because my free time is a little. We enjoy every moment together.
  • The 2% on my time is free of responsibilities, it is for me and I enjoy this time sleeping, going out whit my friends or my family.

No comments: