Friday, May 9, 2008

My Time


University
My classroom starts in the morning at 7 o’clock and finish 13 o’clock. I study in “Universidad de Cuenca” in Berufsakademie, it is a international program. Also I study for the afternoon at 15 and finished 17 o’clock, generally. My university is very exigent. The majority of my time I am in the university. Here I share experiences whit my friends.
Family
The time with my family is very little for my studies. I share whit my partners in the lunch at 14 o’clockwhen I arrive of the university. It is only a hour because I must be going to study. I love to my family. In the night when all eat we share our experiences. I have two Nephews: Paul y Nataly.
Friends
During the day I am whit my friend in the university also we sometimes have lunch together. And in the breaks we share our Events.
Only I
I like to think in my: my feelings and appearance. When I get up in the morning I enjoy of taking a shower and I prepare to go to classes. Here is when I think in my, when I look in the mirror!

Time of food
I enjoy the times of tranquility eating healthy food. Also I eat scrap food whit my friend and nephews.
Moment to sleep
I need of 8 hour from to sleep and I am happy.

No comments: