Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HOW I SPEND MY TIME?


Hi friends, I want to share to you how I spend my time. First, I have to say that I divided my time in five parts: theoretical phase, practical phase, stay home, church’s activities and friends. When I’m in the theoretical phase, here in the Berusfakademie, I carry out a Schedule; usually it’s from 7 to 12 and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. For me, it represents the 40% of my time, because to study here is a little hard and I need to be completely quiet to do my activities. However, when I go to the practical phase, I have more time to share other activities with my family and friends, for that reason it represents the 20% of my time.
On weekends, I dedicate a little part of my time to do some activities in the church where I assist, the principal activity is to teach catechism to girls and guys between 12 and 15 years old; and another one is to be part of a foundation that is dedicated to help children who suffer cancer, and for that, we sell some catholic newspaper and cheese and chocolates to get money for the medicines, food and other things. It represents the 15% of my time.
To finish my redaction, I use too some time to stay home with my family. Here, I help in the house activities or I talk to with my mother, my sister, my father; we share with my nieces or my aunts or uncles watching some movies or doing some funny activities. It represents the 15% of my time. And the last one is the time to my friends, sometimes they invited me to go out or I invited them to do any kind of activities; it’s very nice to get out of the routine.

No comments: