Monday, May 5, 2008

How I Spend My Time……………..?

Most takes my time the step in the Berufakademie where I go to classes the mornings and I am 5 hours and I also have in the afternoon 3 hours more, after going I leave and I will study and to make my duty. Generally in the nights convert with my friends to ask them as gone them in the weekend. I also see a bit gives television or I listen music at threatened night I fall asleep.

The weekends I leave to the parties that I have with my friends, otherwise we leave to the Remigio, the one that I look for is to clear the mind and to feel well, on Saturdays I am with my mom and my new sister that was born two and a half months ago, many give the times the weekend I dedicate to the sport that I like a lot, I practice the cycling and the swimming, on Sundays generally rest or I make the duties and work slopes.

No comments: