Wednesday, May 7, 2008

spendig mi time in my life

I have a lot of activities in my day. In a normal day I used things like this.

University: I spend most of time in the university, in the morning I wake up at 6:00 AM, then I take a little shower, and I have breakfast ‘cause the classes stars at 7:00 AM. Then I study there until 12:00 AM, approximately, in the afternoon I return to the university at 3:00 PM until 6:00 PM. Also in the night I have to do my homework and some investigations.

Girlfriend: when I have free time I spend it with my girlfriend, I love her to much, I’m sure that she is the most important person in my whole life, we used to go out to lunch, and almost always in the night we go to eat, and to stay together, that is one of the things that I prefer to do, because it relax me a lot, and gives me energies for doing me things. I’m going to married her in…

Other things: sometimes I used to go to play soccer with my friends, and mi girlfriend goes with me, I like to play basketball too. And when I have vacations in the university I go to Santo Domingo de los Colorados to visit my parents, my brother and my friends.

No comments: