Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pie Chart by Galo Ismael Zhunio


My time is distributed in many activities. In this text I’ll describe the activities most important and regulars on the week.

Berufsakademie: My day star at 6:00 o’clock. I arrive to University at 7:00 o’clock. In the university I start class at 7:00 o’clock. The classes finish at 5:00 pm. Then I do the homework’s and investigations in the night and in the weekend.
Girlfriend: My Girlfriend is the most important person in my live. I go out to lunch and go to the movies in free time.
Travel: In the weekend I travel to Jima by visit my Family. In the Sundays I have lunch with my parents. I return to Cuenca on Sunday in the afternoon.
Watch TV: For the Night I watch TV. I watch specially sports programs.
Play Soccer: In the weekend I play soccer with my cousins and my friends in Jima for the League of this town. My club’s name is “Zeta”. Jima is a small town of the “Sigsig”. My position in the court is in front and my number is 11.
Parties: in the weekend I go to the party. In the weekends my friends celebrate their birthdays. I usually drink a lot and I love to smoke, especially with my friends. In the parties we dance a lot until midnight.

No comments: