Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Talk about how you spend your time


Really, I don´t do a lot of things.
Generally, I get up 7:00 o`clock and I go to Berufsakademie where I stand all the morning. There I have class such as human resources, administration, right, etc.
My partners and I have a break. Generally this break is of one hour. My friends and I eat a lot of snacks, sometimes we buy nutritive food but it is rarely. Besides my friend and I speak about boyfriends and her pregnant. In this time we are happy.
I go to my house at 1:00 p.m. and I walk to my house because I love to do exercise but I don´t have time for do a lot of exercise.
I lunch at 2:00 pm. After, I study Gestation Organizational because I always have lesson.
At 2:30 pm I go walking to Berufsakademie again. There I have class all the afternoon.
After that I finished class. I always go walking with Andrea to my house. We talk about a lot of things when we arrive in my house we drink coffee.
After, Andrea goes to her house. I do homework and I study when I have test. Sometimes, my fiend named Andres goes to my house and we talk a lot.
In the weekend, I sometimes go to parties with my friend. I love dance.
Sometimes my friend and I go to Remigio, restaurants, mall del rio. Always we go with his friends to eat delicious food.
Generally, the Sunday my friend and I go to the Centro Cristiano where we stand all the morning. It is a good time for me.
After I do homework all the Sunday`s afternoon.
Generally I sleep around the six hours for day.

No comments: