Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HOW I SPEND MY TIME...?



I generally spend my time studying. Of Monday to Friday I study from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and after from 3:00 pm at 6:00 pm in the Berufsakademie. At noon I have to go to my home to make the lunch. After 6:00 pm I go to my house to make the dinner. After the dinner I see some television and I also begin to make my homework. I don't sleep at an exact hour because it depends on the quantity of homework that I have to make. I generally sleep 4 or 5 daily hours.

I sometimes travel to Machala the weekends. In Machala I visit to my family. I also go for a walk with my boyfriend. We go to the cinema, to the port or we leave to eat outside. In Machala, I sometimes visit my friends and we leave to take an ice cream or to dance.

I spend little time with my friends; however when we have to make tasks in group we have a good time a lot. In my little free time I read books or I watch movies.

I think, that in percentages, the 60% of my time I spend studying; the other 15% I pass whit my friends and doing activities together; the 10% I pass with my family, the 5% I watch tv, and the last 10% in others activities for example sleep, to read…

No comments: