Thursday, May 8, 2008

MY ACTIVITIES-------------------


The university.- I study in Berufsakademie, it is a international program. I have studied in this program for two years. The schedule is very exigent it star al 7:00 am to 5:00pm. We have two hours for lunch.

My Family.- I have contact with my family in half day and nigh. I star a conversation with my mother and my brother about themes the day, they talk about the work and university and the other activities. These conversations are during the diner or when we are watching the TV.

Entertainment.- this activity are parties, play volleyball, visit to old friends, go to the cinema, go to the travel…..

Boyfriend.- We go out the university together , them we go to the walk for the city, and eat fast foot sometimes.

My activities.- contains activities as sleep, watch TV, perform homework, cook. I used to aerobics in the nigh. The weekends I used to walk with my dogs.
By: PaoolaCar

No comments: